In this article, you will discover how to rebuild Apache in cPanel. If mistakenly your httpd.conf is damaged, you will need a new one and this can be done using cPanel shell scripts.
So, let us find how to rebuild Apache in cPanel:
- Log in to SSH as the root user.
- The following commands should be entered:
# cd /scripts
- Under Linux/FreeBSD, follow the on-screen instructions to modify Apache for cPanel.
- Take note that you should see a menu on the screen asking you which option you would like incorporated into your Apache installation.
- Choose alternatives based on your requirements.
- This will automatically restart Apache, and you can then begin utilizing the new features.
This way you can rebuild Apache in cPanel. Hope you liked our article. For more information contact our support staff at any moment.