What is an Email Certificate?How S/MIME email signing certificates protect your organisation.
Email certificates (also known as S/MIME certificates) allow you to cryptographically sign and encrypt emails. By linking the certificate to your identity and email addresses, it enables recipients to verify the email was genuinely sent by you.
- Verified emails ensure scammers can be quickly identified
- Defend your clients from phishing scams
- Encrypt your emails
- Comply with regulations that require encryption
- Meet your GDPR objectives
- Enhance professional image