In this article, you will get the information about how to create a website using cPanel Site Publisher. You can use this interface to develop a website. You can select an acceptable template for your website using this interface, and then enter the website content that the template requires.
Let us follow the steps to create a Website using cPanel Site Publisher:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Select the “Domains” section.
3. Click on the “Site Publisher” option.
4. You will walk through 3 processes, namely:
a) Select a Domain: Select the domain for creating a new site.
b) Select a template: Here you can select the template such for the business, Personal, medical, musician, construction purposes etc.
c) Customize and Publish: Here you will have to enter the detailed information.
Let us fill in the detailed form:
1) Business Name: Enter the business name.
2) Tag Line: Enter the tag line for your business.
3) Description Header: Add the description header.
4) Description: Add description.
5) Address: Enter your address.
6) Phone number: Enter the Phone number.
7) Fax Number: Enter the fax number.
8) Email Address: Enter your business email address.
9) Business Hours: Add your business timings.
10) Business Hours Note: Any additional notes regarding timings such as week offs.
11) Facebook: Enter your Facebook link.
12) Twitter: Enter your Twitter link.
13) LinkedIn: Enter your LinkedIn link.
14) Google Maps URL: Enter URL for the map.
15) Google Analytics Tracker ID: Enter your tracker ID.
16) Publish: Click on the publish button.
17) You will get a message congratulating you.
In this way, you can easily create a website using cPanel Site Publisher. Hope you liked our article and will surely help you when you wish to create a website. But still, if you face any issues you can contact Web hosting UK support staff at any time.