In this article, you will understand what to do if you cannot send emails because the IP address of your VPS is blacklisted.
Make sure you implement the following email practices-
- Minimise mass messaging, especially to individuals who have not given explicit agreement to receive your emails.
- Craft precise and informative email subjects and content.
- Simplify the process for recipients to unsubscribe from your emails.
- Regularly prune inactive or non-existent contacts from your mailing list.
- Improve your email credibility and delivery rates by implementing SPF, DKIM, and DMARC authentication records.
Now, find the service that has blacklisted your IP address, and submit a delisting appeal. This process varies depending upon the reputation of the provider. Certain providers may necessitate the configuration of a PTR record for your IP address.
Hope you liked our article. If you face any issue, you can contact our technical support team at any moment. They will surely help you out.