In this article, you will find how to create an Encrypted Email in cPanel.
GnuPG (GNU Privacy Guard) is open-source software that uses cryptographic techniques to encrypt and decrypt messages. It is supported by cPanel.
So, let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to the cPanel account.
2. Select the “Encryption” option from the “Email” section.
3. You will enter into a new page of Encryption.
4. You will see a title named “Create a New Key”.
5. You must input the information to create a key as given below:
a. Your Name: Fill in the name you want to be visible during encrypted email.
b. Your Email: Enter the email address that will be associated with the set of keys.
c. Comment or Nickname: Enter a brief description of this key pair, such as what it’s about.
d. Key Password: Enter the encryption password you want to use in Key Password.
e. Confirm Password: Re-enter the password for the key.
f. Strength: Strength should be very strong.
g. Expiration Date: Choose from weeks, months, or years for your expiration date. You can also choose not to expire if you don’t want to.
h. Key Size: Select the key size from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on the “Generate Key”.
7. You will see the key is being generated. This process may take some time.
8. You will get a success message.
9. You will see “Public keys” and “Private keys” at the bottom of the screen.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed reading our content. You will undoubtedly appreciate our assistance. Today, have a look at our latest web hosting packages.