In this article, we will guide you on how to disable WordPress cron jobs.
Follow these steps to disable cron jobs:
- Log into “cPanel account.”
- Click on “File Manager” option from the “Files” tool.
- Once inside the file manager, click on the “public_html” folder.
- Open the wp-config file and click on the right side to edit the file.
- Click on “Edit.”
Add this line:
- After adding this, click to save the file.
If you are a client of webhosting.uk.com and find yourself uncertain about performing the mentioned procedures independently, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated technical support team. we are available 24/7 to assist you and will be more than willing to help.