This article explains how to check Spam filter logs in SpamExperts. All received email logs are kept by the Spam Experts SPAM filter. Check SpamExperts SPAM filter logs
Let us follow the steps to check the logs:
1. Log in to Spam Expert.
2. From the left-hand side menu, select the “Incoming” category.
3. Select the “Logs” option.
4. “Log search” screen will appear.
5. Set the “Query Rules”.
6. In the first panel, you may select a parameter based on which the filter will look for the required email/emails.
7. “Timestamp” is the default one.
a. For example you can select “Sender” if you wish to search by the sender of the email.
b. “Recipient” if you wish to search by the email recipient.
c. “Timestamp” if you want to search by time.
This way you can select the parameters.
8. In the second-panel select from when you want it.
9. Select the period. “Minutes, hours, days, weeks or months”.
10. The layout of the received logs table can be customised based on the option selected in the “Group results by” section.
11. Sort by “Ascending” or “Descending”.
12. Select the “summary row”.
13. In the “Columns to be displayed” area, you can also add new columns or delete hidden ones.
14. All required logs will be forwarded to your email address. To do so, click “Email this Search”.
15. Finally click on the “Show Results” button.
In this way, you can check the SpamExperts SPAM filter logs. Hope you found it to be useful. When you run into an issue, always seek assistance from Webhosting UK support team.