In this guide, you will explore how to increase memory limit for Dovecot POP3 and IMAP process.
If you encounter warnings indicating that the Dovecot service has drained its memory, it is advisable to expect raising its memory allocation limit. Subject lines for warning emails could appear as follows:
- The “lmtp” service reached its memory limit while it accessed mail
- The “imap” service reached its memory limit while it accessed mail
Follow the steps-
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “Service Configuration” option and click on the “Mailserver Configuration” sub-option.
- Find “Process Memory limit for Mail (MB)” option. You can set your required value.
- Scroll down and click on the “Save Changes” button.
- You will get a success message as shown below.
This way, you can increase memory limit for Dovecot POP3 and IMAP processes. Hope you liked our article.