In this article, you will find how to update a website template using the WHM panel. This feature allows you to create placeholder web pages.
Let’s go through the steps:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Select the “Account Functions” option.
3. Click on the “Web Template Editor” sub-option.
4. You will enter the “Web Template editor” page.
5. Here you will find four tabs. “Default Website Page”, “Account Move”, “Connection Selection” and, “account Suspended”.
6. Select the “Default Website page” and make the necessary changes to it.
7. You can “Preview” before saving.
8. You will get a message after previewing.
9. Then click on the “Save” button.
10. You can directly upload your custom template also. Choose the file and click on the “Upload Template” option.
11. You will receive a success message that the template has been uploaded.
We hope you understood everything very well. Now you can update a website template using Web Template Editor in WHM. If you face any issues while doing so you can get in touch with Webhosting UK support team.