In this guide, we will explain how to redirect users to SSL-enabled connections.
Follow the steps-
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Websites & Domains” option from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the domain you wish to configure, and click on the “Hosting Settings” option.
- You will enter the hosting settings of that domain.
- Locate “Security” section. Under this section, you will find two options “SSL/TLS support” and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS”. Select the check boxes.
- You can select the “Certificate” that you want to select for the site by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
- Scroll down and click on the “Ok” button.
In this manner, your site will now use a secure and safe connection for all the web pages. For any help, do contact our support specialists. They will help you at any time, round the clock.