This article will help you in understanding how to redirect a new IP address to a domain in cPanel using WHM.
Let us follow these steps:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. From the left-hand side of the screen, select the “IP Functions” and under that select “Add a new IP Address”.
3. Write the “New IP address” and a “Subnet mask”. The mask specifies which part of the address is for the network and which is for the devices.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
5. This way you can add the IP addresses.
6. Now, Enter into the “Account Information” menu. And in that select “List Accounts”.
7. You will see the list of accounts.
8. Select the account whose IP you want to change. Click on the “+” icon before the domain name.
9. Click on the “Change IP Address” button and select the IP address we added earlier from the drop-down menu.
10. Hit the “Change” button. The site will be unavailable at its previous IP after the IP is changed, so expect it to be down for a while.
Hope you found it to be very helpful? This way you can redirect a new IP address to a domain in cPanel via WHM. For more such articles do visit our KB section on regular basis. We also have a support team to assist you 24×7.