A DNS cluster is a collection of nameservers that share records. In this article, you will learn how to enable DNS clusters in WHM.
Follow the steps:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Select the “Clusters” option from the left-hand menu.
3. You will find two options, select the “DNS cluster”.
4. Click on the “Enable DNS clustering” button.
5. You will get a message that the changes have been saved.
6. Click on the “Return to cluster status” option.
7. You can see the options as shown below.
This way you can easily enable the DNS cluster in WHM. You can check our KB section for more informative KBs. Also, have look at Webhosting UK latest web hosting plans today itself.