The purpose of this guide is to explain how to use ngnix to serve all static content in Plesk. In the case of static content requests, Apache only identifies the location of the corresponding file, and Nginx locates and delivers it.
Follow the steps to serve all static content in Plesk using ngnix-
- Log in to the Plesk control panel.
- Select the “Websites & Domains” option from the left-hand side of the screen.
- You will land up on the “Apache & Ngnix settings” page.
- Scroll down to the “Ngnix settings” section.
- Check the boxes for “Proxy mode” and “Smart static file processing”.
- Ensure that Nginx is not configured to serve static files directly. So uncheck the “Serve static files directly by nginx” option.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
It’s that simple! It was easy, wasn’t it? Please visit our KB section regularly if you enjoyed our article.