This tutorial will help you to understand how to modify the session’s idle timeout in Plesk. A session timeout occurs when a user does not interact with a website for an extended time. This can be only done by the Admins.
Follow the steps to modify sessions idle timeout in Plesk:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Tools & settings” option.
- In tools and settings, you will find many options.
- Select the “Security” option.
- Click on the “Session Idle Timeout” sub-option from the list.
- You can reset to default or you can set the time as per requirement.
- Tick the box “Allow IP address changes during a single session” if you wish.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- You will receive a success message.
Excellent, you finally know how to use Plesk to modify the idle timeout in Plesk. More tutorials to help you develop a successful website may be found in our Knowledge Base section.