This article will take you through the procedure of installing an latest PHP version using WHM. PHP is a scripting language rooted in HTML on the server end.
Used to manage databases, active content, tracking, and building sites, it is united with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Let us go through the steps:
- Log in to the WHM.
- Select the “Easy Apache4” option under the “Software” group.
- Click on the option “Customize”.
- Select “PHP Versions” from the left-hand side.
- Select the latest PHP version and slide the switch to the right side to install it.
- Select any one option out of the two given below.
- Now select the “Review” option.
- Click “Provision” so that it will install the PHP version you selected.
- You will see the Provision process has started.
- After finishing you will get a success message “The Provision process is complete”.
- Finally click on the “Done” button.
We hope now you understand what a PHP version is and how to install an up-to-date PHP version using WHM.
If you like our article you will surely love our support. Webhosting UK have a huge collection of these types of articles too. You can visit and read them for better understanding.