This article explains how to Install FFmpeg on windows.
Let us follow the steps-
- Download the zip file of the latest version of FFmpeg on Windows.
- Using any file archiver such as Winrar or 7z, unzip the file.
- The extracted file must be renamed as ffmpeg and move it to the root of C drive.
- Run CMD as an administrator and set the path variable for ffmpeg by executing the following command-
setx /m PATH “C:\ffmpeg\bin;%PATH%”
- Now, restart your PC and check the installation by executing the following-
This way, you can install FFmpeg on Windows.
For any query; contact our support team, and they will help you out.