Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to cPanel account.
- Search for the “Software” section and click on the “Softaculous Apps Installer”.
- Click on the “WordPress” from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the “Import” tab.
- Choose the domain and write the name of the directory.
- Finally click on the “Import” button.
- The program will be imported to Softaculous when you click the Import icon, and you can then control the upgrades, backups, and other aspects of the installation.
This way you can import installations into Softaculous. Hope you liked our article. Feel free to contact Webhosting UK.