After reading this article you will be able to force the users to change their passwords using WHM. Updating passwords is a very good practice in terms of security.
Let us see how to force the users to change their passwords using WHM:
1. Log into WHM.
2. Select “Account functions” and then click on “Force password change”.
3. Select the “Users” whose passwords you want to change.
4. You can select all.
5. Press the “Submit” button.
6. You will receive a success message.
7. When the specified users log in again, they will be prompted to update their passwords.
You can make your users change their passwords for security reasons this way. Still, if you run into any problems, feel free to contact our support team. Also, for a better perspective, read our articles.