In this article, you will learn how to create a database in Plesk. MariaDB, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL are among the database servers supported by Plesk for Windows.
To create a database in Plesk, follow the mentioned Steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Click on the “Database” option from the left side menu.
3. Select the subscription.
4. Click on the “Add Database” button.
5. Fill in the General information:
a. Add the “Database Name”.
b. Select the “Related site”.
6. Fill in the User information:
a. Tick the “Create a database user” check box.
b. Enter the “Database user name”.
c. Enter the Password. You can also generate it using the generator. Confirm it by re-typing.
d. Tick the box “User has access to all databases within the selected subscription”.
e. Select the “Access Control”.
7. Finally click on the “Ok” button.
8. You will receive a success message.
9. This database will now be added to the databases list as shown in the screen shot provided below.
In this way one can create a Database in Plesk. For more KBs do refer Webhosting UK website regularly. For any assistance contact WHUK support team.