In this tutorial, we will explain to you how to convert the file type in the directory using cPanel. You can change .png files to .jpg files.
To convert the file type, follow the steps:
1) Log in to cPanel.
2) Choose the “Files” option.
3) Click on the “Images” sub-option.
4) Click on the “Converter” option.
5) Click on the “public_html” folder.
6) Select the image and click on the convert button.
7) Select the format to which you wish to convert the file by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
8) Then click on the “Convert” button.
9) You will receive a success message.
In this manner, you can convert the file type in the directory using cPanel. For more such informative articles do visit our KB section. And for any help contact our support staff via live chat, ticketing system or directly call.