This guide explains how to change cPanel’s PHP max POST size via WHM. The PHP max POST size can be adjusted by modifying the PHP settings in the WHM interface.
Here are the steps to change the max POST size in WHM:
- Log in to WHM.
- Navigate to “Server Configuration” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Tweak Settings” sub-option.
- Find the “PHP” category and look for the “cPanel PHP max POST size (Minimum: 55; Maximum: 2,047)” option.
- Set the size by ticking the second radio button. The maximum size should be 2,047 whereas the minimum should be 55. Here, we have set it to “56” as shown in the image given below.
- Scroll down and click on the “save” button.
- You will get a success message.
We hope you liked our article. For any assistance, do contact our support team.