This article will explain to you how to add a hosting subscription using Plesk. Customers subscribe to a hosting plan to get hosting services.
Follow the steps to add a hosting subscription using Plesk:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Subscription” tab from the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the “Add Subscription” button.
4. Enter the “Registered domain name”.
5. Select the “Service plan”.
6. Click on the drop-down arrow of the “Additional subscription settings” option.
7. Add the additional settings:
a) IP address: Select the IP address.
b) Username: Enter the username.
c) Password: Generate or enter the password.
d) Description: Enter the description. Only the hosting provider has access to this information (Plesk administrator or reseller).
8. Hit the “Add Subscription” button.
9. As soon as you click on the add subscription button, it will start creating the subscription.
10. You will receive a message that the subscription has been created.
11. You can see the new subscription in the subscription list as shown below.
Now you will be easily able to create a subscription using Plesk. For more information visit Webhosting UK site regularly and for any doubt contact our support staff at any moment.