Most people don’t know how to send bulk emails or messages through the Plesk control panel, therefore in this post, we’ll show you how to send mass emails using the Plesk panel with some simple steps.
Follow the instructions for sending bulk emails from the Plesk interface.
1. Log into “Plesk panel account”
2. Search for the “Tool and Setting” option.
3. From the Tools & Resources menu, choose “Mass Email Messages”
4. To Create a mass email template, click the button “Add Mass Email Template”
5. Complete the form and click the “OK button”
A new mass email message template has been generated, as you can see on your screen now.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of how can you send mass emails from the Plesk Panel. If you find any difficulty with this, please feel free to get in touch with Webhosting UK (WHUK) via live chat or email.