In this article we’ll explain you how to manage user roles in Plesk.
To create a user role, follow the steps outlined below:-
1. Login to “Plesk.”
2. Select “Users” from the left-hand menu.
3. Then select the “User Roles” tab.
4. You’ll be brought to the “User Roles” page, where you can click on the “Create User Role” button.
5. Go to “General” on the “Create User Role” page >> Type a name for the role in the “User role name” text box.
6. Select the services that you want to enable or prohibit to users under the “Access to Plesk services” section:
To grant access to a service, select “Granted.”
To refuse a service, select “Denied” from the drop-down menu.
7.Click on “OK.”
Plesk will delete the user role after this.
If you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the team for proactive support 24×7.