An explanation on how to install or update Plesk is given in this article. It is important to note that updating Plesk may cause some compatibility issues with your existing setup, so it is always a good idea to back up your system before performing an update.
To install or update Plesk, follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Tools & Settings” option.
- You will enter a page where you will find many options. Select the “Plesk” category and click on the “Updates” option.
- Click on the “Install or Update Product” option.
- Then, select the product you wish to update.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- It will start downloading new Plesk Installer version.
- Tick the box confirming that you want to continue regardless of the issues that will come and click on the “Continue” button.
- If you wish to cancel the updation at this moment, you can click on the “Cancel update” option and it will stop updating.
Hope you liked our article!
Contact our support staff 24×7.