In this article, we will explain how to use the command line to enable/disable Webalizer.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to your server through SSH as a root user.
- Using your preferred text editor open the cPanel configuration file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config. In this example, the “vi” text editor is used.
$ vi /var/cpanel/cpanel.config
- Set the value for skip Webalizer to “0”.
- The above command indicates that the Webalizer has been enabled on the server.
- To disable the Webalizer on the server set the value as “1”.
- To check current Webalizer stats, execute the following commands:
$ grep webalizer /var/cpanel/cpael.config
To enable or disable Webalizer, use the command line in this manner. Hope you enjoyed reading our article. Contact our support team if you need any assistance.