This article explains how to set security policy in Plesk through CLI.
Follow the steps-
- Execute the following command to configure minimum password strength. Use the server_pref command-Plesk bin server_pref -u -min_password_strength medium
- Some additional options are as follows-
- Execute the following command to configure the FTPS usage policy. Use the ftp-over-ssl flog-
plesk bin server_pref -u -ftp-over-ssl enabled
- Some additional options-
- disabled (Permit only non-secure FTP connections. Do not use FTPS)
- enabled (Permit both secure FTPS and non-secure FTP connections)
- required (Permit only secure FTPS connections)
That is it! Hope you grasped everything well. For any assistance, do contact our support staff.