In this tutorial, we will explain to you how to edit reseller nameservers and privileges in WHM.
Let us follow the steps to edit reseller nameservers and privileges in WHM:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Select the “Resellers” option from the side menu.
3. Then select the “Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges” option.
4. Here on this page you can make changes to the settings as per requirement and scroll down and click on the “Save all settings” option.
5. to edit the total number of accounts a reseller can have. Tick in the “Limit the total number of accounts” checkbox to limit the number of accounts.
6. Enter the number of accounts you wish to have with your resellers.
7. Click on the “Save All Settings” button.
This was the end of the discussion, hope you grasped everything very well. If you need help Webhosting UK support staff is always ready to assist you.