This article explains how to upgrade Yarn on Linux. Yarn is a software with progressive features to progress the development workflow.
Follow the steps to upgrade Yarn on Linux:
- First of all, you should check the version of Yarn. To do so, run the following command:
- To upgrade Yarn, Execute the following commands if you have chosen “npm” while installing it:
npm install –global yarn
- To update Yarn on the latest version, follow the command:
yarn set version latest
- And, if you wish to update Yarn to a particular version, then follow the command:
yarn set version [version.number]
- For Unix devices employing cURL
curl –compressed -o- -L https://yarnpkg.com/install.sh | bash
This way you can upgrade Yarn on Linux. If you face any issues while executing this process, you can get in touch with our support specialists. They will help you at any difficult moment.