In this article, we will explain how to install invisible CAPTCHA within the Imunify360 software. The Invisible CAPTCHA within Imunify360 is a powerful way to enhance visitor experiences. The Invisible CAPTCHA detects whether it is a human or a machine using Google’s Advanced Risk Analysis technology.
A few steps are involved, which this article explains:
- Log in to WHM.
- Enter the “Imunify360” from the “Plugins” option.
- Click on the “Settings” icon on the right side of the screen.
- Then click on the “GENERAL” tab.
- The first option is “Installation” only.
- You will find the “Install Invisible captcha” option.
- Click on it.
- Click “YES, INSTALL” when it asks for confirmation.
Imunify360 can be enhanced with the Invisible Captcha by installing it within the program. You can, however, contact our support staff at any time if you encounter any difficulties.