This article will explain how to empty the window’s local DNS cache.
Follow the steps:
- Select the “Start” button.
- Select the “Run” app.
- Enter “cmd” into the text box.
- Press Enter after typing “ipconfig / flushdns” at the command prompt.
- The confirmation that the DNS cache has been successfully flushed should be returned by this command.
- At this point, the Command Prompt window can be closed.
This way you can empty the windows local DNS cache. For more information, you can contact our support staff at any moment. With our hosting, your hosting issues will be resolved.