This guide will explain to you how to edit the default backup options in Acronis. For all backup plans on the management server, the default backup option values apply. A default option value can be altered by an organisation administrator instead of the predefined one. All backup plans made following the adjustment will by default use the new value.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to the Acronis panel.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “System settings” sub-option.
- You will find many options. You can change the settings as per your need.
- Click on the “Save” button.
This way, you can change the default backup options using Acronis. For any help contact our support staff. They are available for you 24×7.