This guide will walk you through the steps to add a new feature list in WHM. You can use the “Feature Manager” function in WHM to create a new package and assign it to any account on your server.
So, let us find out how to add the feature list. Follow the mentioned steps:
1. Log in to the WHM panel.
2. Select the “Packages” section.
3. Click on the “Feature Manager” sub-option.
4. You will enter into a new page of “Feature Manager”.
5. Enter a new feature list name in the “Add a new feature list” column and click on the “Add Feature List” button.
6. You will be directed to the page where you can enable and disable features and cPAddons in each user’s cPanel.
7. You can choose the “Select all features” option to select all at a time.
8. Click on the “Save” button.
9. Congratulations! You have successfully updated the “Feature Manager” feature list.
In this way, you can add a new feature list in WHM using the “Feature Manager” option. If you encounter any problem while doing this you can just contact Webhosting UK support staff for help.