In this article, we will explain to you how to add a Domain Alias in Plesk. You can use domain aliases to point many domain names to the same website.
Follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Websites & Domains” option from the side menu.
3. Click on the “Add Domain Alias” option.
4. You will find a new form.
5. Fill in the “Domain Alias Name”. Such as “Alias.net”.
6. Then select the domain. You can also search for it.
7. You will find the “Settings” option. You can tick the box to enable it:
- a) Synchronize DNS zone with the primary domain
- b) Mail service
- c) Web service
- d) Redirect with the HTTP 301 code
8. Click on the “Ok” button.
I hope you liked our article. Now you will be able to add a Domain Alias in Plesk. For more information visit Webhosting UK KB section regularly.