In this guide, we will explain how to enable or disable the PHP extension using Plesk. Admins can do this job for their servers with the Plesk control panel.
Follow the steps to enable/disable PHP Extensions-
- Log in to Plesk.
- Choose the “Tools & Settings” sub-option under the “Server Management” category from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Find the “General Settings” option and click on the “PHP settings”.
- A list of all PHP handlers will be shown.
- Select any PHP handler to configure its extensions.
- All the PHP extensions for the PHP handlers will be available under the “Extension tab”.
- You can tick/untick the extensions to enable or disable them.
- You can click on the “Ok” button finally.
This way you can enable/disable the PHP extensions as per your requirement. Wasn’t it useful to you? If you still find any difficulty you can contact our support staff and get your problems solved.