In this guide, we will explain to you how to see the list of processes running on the server using Plesk.
Follow the steps:
- log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Tools and settings” option from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then select the “Process List” option from the “Assistance and Troubleshooting” category.
- You will enter the “Process List” page. Here you can see the processes running on the server.
- Here you will find the “Auto-update of resource usage” option.
- Toggle the switch to the right or left as per requirement.
This way you can easily see the list of processes running on the server using Plesk. Hope you understood everything clearly. For more information contact our support staff.