The guide explains how to move a domain using the Plesk.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Websites & Domains” section.
- Select the Domain.
- Click on the “Move Domain” option.
- A screen will appear on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can select the subscription using the search bar or by creating a new subscription.
a. Available subscriptions:
b. Creating new subscription:
- You can create a new subscription by creating a Username and Password.
- Click on the “Move” button.
- You can see the domain moving.
- You will get a message.
This way you can easily move the domain using Plesk. If you require any help please contact our support staff at any moment.