In this guide, we will explain to you how to convert your hosting service customer to a reseller customer. Business owners have room to grow with reseller hosting.
Let us follow the steps to convert an account into a reseller one:
- Log in to your Plesk account.
- Select the “Customers” under the “Hosting Services” option.
- Select the customer and click on the “Convert to Resellers” button.
- A new pop-up window will appear.
- Select the option of “Default Reseller”.
- You will receive a success message after it has finished converting.
That was it. Hope you understood everything clearly. For any issue contact our support staff and also don’t miss out on our latest web hosting plans.