This guide will help you with the process of changing the subscription plans of the customer using Plesk. A subscription is a collection of resources that are defined by a plan and made available to customers.
Let us follow some of the easy steps to change the plan:
1) Log in to Plesk.
2) Click on the “Subscriptions” option from the left-hand side of the screen.
3) You will be directed to a new page.
4) Here you have to select a “subscriber”.
5) Then click on the “Change Plan” option from the top.
6) Under the “New Service plan” option, select the plan from the drop-down menu.
7) Click on the “OK” button.
8) You will get a success message as given below.
In this article, you will find how to change the subscription plan of the customer using Plesk. If you have any issues you can contact our support staff at any moment. Just connect them via live chat, call or ticketing system.