Here is a tutorial on adding remote hosts to cPanel to have access to MySQL databases.
To add a remote host to access MySQL databases in cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select the “Databases” category.
- Click on the “Remote MySQL” option.
- You will now be on a new page. Using this form, you can add a remote host to cPanel to access MySQL databases.
- Type the Hostname under the “Host(%wildcard is allowed)” option.
- You may enter a “Comment” if you wish. This is completely optional.
- Press the “Add” button.
- You will get a success message after adding.
You can then access MySQL databases on the remote host in cPanel this way. You can reach out to our support team with any questions.