In this article, we will explain to you how to view the history of a user in CloudLinux.
To view the history of a user in CloudLinux, follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Navigate to the “Server Configuration” option.
- Click on the “CloudLinux” sub-option.
- Select the “Users” tab.
- Select the user whose history you wish to see.
- Click on the clock symbol on the right-hand side of the screen.
- A new window will open up and the history will be displayed in a graphical view.
- You can select the “Timeframe” from the drop-down list.
- Select the “Time unit” as shown below.
This way you can easily view the history of a user in CloudLinux. Get pre-secured, pre-optimized website hosting today with 24/7 instant technical assistance. Please open a request with our support team if you require any extra assistance. We’d be delighted to have a look.