The following article will explain to you how to enable or disable cPHulk Brute Force Protection. cPHulk Brute Force Protection is a program that protects servers from brute-force attacks. It functions since it prevents IP addresses from attempting brute-force operations on your server.
Let us follow the steps to enable/disable cPHulk Brute Force Protection:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Find the “Security Center” category and then select “cPHulk Brute Force Protection” from it.
3. You’ll be taken to a new page with options.
4. The cPHulk may be turned on and off using the toggle switch.
5. When you turn on the cPHulk Brute Force Protection button, you have complete control over the application’s configuration and management settings.
6. And then you can click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page after changing settings.
In this manner, you can Enable/Disable cPHulk Brute Force. If you face any difficulty feel free to contact our support team anytime.