In this article, we will explain how to use Module Installers in WHM. This feature of WHM lets you access four types of interfaces for finding and installing PHP, Ruby, and Perl modules.
Let us follow the steps to use Module Installer in WHM:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “Software” option from the left hand side of the screen and click on “Module Installers” sub-option.
- You will find language module installs on this page as shown below.
- Select the language and click on the “Manage” button.
- Click on “Show Available Modules” option.
- You will find all modules here.
- You can select the module and click on the “Install” button.
- It will start installing module.
- Once the installation is done, you can see it in the list of installed PHP extensions and applications.
Was not it easy? Hope you found it to be helpful. However, if you still find any difficulty, please contact our support staff at your earliest.