The following article will demonstrate how to use cPanel’s backup wizard to create a full backup. Backup Wizard is a feature in cPanel that allows you to take a full backup of your cPanel account with just a few clicks.
Backups are very necessary if a system crashes or any failure occurs. Maintaining a backup copy is a great habit to get into. Also during migration backup is a very must.
Follow the steps to take a full backup:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Click on the “Backup Wizard” under the “Files” section.
3. You will enter the “Backup Wizard” and here you will find three steps.
4. Click on the “Backup” option.
5. It will ask if you want a full backup or a partial backup.
6. There are three options for backing up “Home Directory,” “MySQL Databases,” and “Email Forwarders & Filters” during partial backup.
7. You can see the backups available for download.
8. Then scroll down to “Generate a full backup”. Select “Backup Destination” and the “Email address” on which you wish to get notifications.
9. You can tick the circle if you do not want an email notification of backup completion.
10. Finally click on the “Generate Backup” button.
11. You will see the backup in progress.
This way one can easily create a full backup using cPanel’s backup wizard. Now, we hope you can do it by yourself. And if you have any issues, we’d be pleased to help you at any moment.