This article explains how to set up a Database Map tool using WHM. It enables server administrators to allow ownership of database objects (databases and database users) to a cPanel user.
The steps to set up the Database Map tool using WHM are discussed below:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Select the “Database Map tool” option under “SQL Services”.
3. Select the domain.
4. Hit the “Select” button.
5. Enter the “Database users”. You can add multiple databases by using a comma to separate them.
6. Enter the “Database names”. This also you can add multiple just separating them with commas.
7. Click on the “Submit” button.
8. You will get a success message.
We hope you found this guide to be informative. Even if you run into any problems, Webhosting UK support team is always available to assist you. So never hesitate to get in touch with them.