This guide explains how to set zone TTL in cPanel. The Time To Live (TTL) specifies, in seconds, how long an external DNS server or resolver will keep a DNS record in its cache.
To set zone TTL in cPanel, follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “DNS functions” category.
- Click on the “Set Zone TTL” option.
- You will find many zones; select the one you wish to set.
- Under the “New TTL” heading, enter the value. The default TTL value is 14400.
- If you do not want to synchronize changes across the DNS cluster, tick the small box.
- Click the “Set TTLs” button at the end.
- You will revive a success message.
In this way, you can set zone TTL in cPanel. If you require any extra help, do contact our support staff.