In this guide, you will discover how to rename MySQL database through cPanel. Renaming a MySQL database through cPanel can help you stay organized, secure, and efficient when managing your databases.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select the “Databases” category and click on the “MySQL® Databases” option.
- Find the “Current Databases” option and click on the “Rename” option under the “Actions” column of the database you wish to rename.
- Rename database dialogue box will open up. Enter the new name and click on the “Proceed” button.
- It will start processing.
- The database will now have a new name and appear in the databases row, as you can see.
That is it! Do not hesitate to contact our support experts for any extra help. Also, check our latest web hosting plans.