In this article, we will explain how to remove redirection using .htaccess.
Follow the steps to remove redirection using .htaccess via cPanel:
- Log into your “cPanel Account”.
- Search for the “File Manager” tools and click on the “Files” option.
- Once the dashboard is open, click on the “Settings” button.
- Tick the “Show Hidden Files” checkbox and click on the “Save” button.
- Now, open the public_html folder.
- Select the “.htaccess” file and right-click to “Edit” your file.
- You need to add “#” to the prefix of your https redirection code.
- Once you are done, click on the “Save Changes”button.
In this way, you have successfully used the .htaccess file to remove the redirection to HTTPS. For more information, visit our Knowledge base section.