In this article, We will show you how to create cPanel accounts in WHM. This allows you to manage and host several cPanel accounts without interfering with each other.
Let us see how to create accounts in WHM using following steps:
1. Open WHM and log in.
2. Click on Account Functions from the drop down list on the left hand side of the screen and in that click on Create a New Account.
3. You will enter into a new screen asking for domain information. Such as Domain name for the cpanel account, Username for logging into the cPanel, Password for logging into the cPanel, E-mail to receive cPanel notifications. Fill the information.
4. Select the desired Package.
5. Select default Theme– layout and design of the cPanel dashboard and Locale– Default language for the cPanel.
6. Set Mail routing settings.
7. Set reseller settings.
8. Set DNS settings. And finally click on Create button.
Congratulations, you’ve learned how to set up a cPanel account in WHM. For more such Knowledge base visit our WHUK site regularly and for technical support get in touch with our 24×7 support team.