In this article, we have explained how to change your cPanel Password. Altering your password frequently decreases the threat that hackers will have recurrent admissions.
Follow the steps to change the password of your cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Choose the “Preferences” category.
- Click on the “Password & Security” option.
A form-type page will appear.
- Enter the “Old Password”.
- Enter the “New Password”, and retype it.
- You can use the password generator or you can write your own but only the condition is your password should be strong.
- Click on the button “Change your password now!”.
Note- As soon as the password is changed the present session ends and you have to enter the new password to restart the session.
This was the easiest way to change the password of your cPanel account. And we hope you snatched every step very well. If you face any issues you can anytime contact our support staff for the inquiry.